Any orders placed within the UK will be sent via a tracked courier, with nearly all orders being received within 24 hours of dispatch. Nearly all our items are sent via UKMail next day delivery, in partnership with DHL.
In some cases where a high volume of items are purchased at once within the same order, the goods will be palletised in order to reduce the cost to you, the consumer. Please ensure the desired delivery address has the facilities to receive palletised goods - if you are at all unsure please don't hesitate to get in touch! Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the relevant tracking information whilst the goods are in transit.
Highlands and Channel Islands - Please allow for 2-3 days shipping time.
Europe - All orders to Europe will be sent via a tracked courier, with the possibility of freight shipping for larger orders. Approximate shipping times are 3-5 working days.
Global - All orders send to our global customers (outside of Europe) will be sent via a tracked courier. Approximate shipping times will depend on location. Please allow for at least 5+ working days.
Please note that all orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours of an order being placed.
Please see the details of our returns policy below.
As a reputable vintage wholesaler, with over a decade of being in business, we have built our reputation on transparency and trust, with all of our customers. We value each of our customers and try our very best to accommodate everyone’s demands, to the best of our ability.
We never want any of our customers to feel as if they’ve had a bad experience when buying with us, so we will always aim to resolve any issues that may have arisen. We rarely are in the situation of having an unhappy customer, however should it arise, we are more than happy to settle a dispute in the form of credit on any future purchases.
Please send any return requests to email@example.com, with your order number and some information regarding the order in question.
- We can offer a 30 day return period, on any orders purchased (except sealed sacks.) The 30 day window begins from the date of said purchase. Return requests outside of this time frame will be denied. Please note as sealed sacks are sealed and unsorted by us, we cannot make any guarantees based on the contents, therefore excluding them from being a returnable product. Unless the product purchased is completely different from expected.
- Returns will only be accepted if a buyer is able to provide evidence that the order in question wasn’t as described. This can be done in the form of photos or videos.
- For domestic or global returns, shipping is to be paid for by the customer. Please send returns via a tracked courier, as any stock remains the buyers responsibility until we have signed for the return. Any original postage that has been paid is non-refundable.
- Please allow for up to 5-10 working days, after the item has been confirmed as returned, for a refund to be processed. All returned items will be thoroughly checked and accounted for before processing the refund. Any missing items, or incorrect items will be accounted for and may affect you receiving the whole refund. We have had to apply a strict stance on this due to customers attempting to take advantage our the returns policy in the past.
- If you face any issues with missing stock or the stock quantities being incorrect please inform us within 48 hours of signing for your delivery.
- If you face any issues with stock not arriving or it is stuck in transit, please inform us within 14 days of the purchase date.
You may notice grading descriptions on some of our items. Grading descriptions help to give a buyer a better understanding of the quality of the clothing they will receive.
Any vintage clothing arriving into our warehouse, comes in an abundance of shapes, sizes and conditions. Once we receive the items, our expert grading team will begin the process of sorting through over 20 tonnes of stock. It is during this process that the clothing will be graded.
All items that pass our quality control will be available to purchase online. However it is important to note that not all items will be in perfect condition. This is where our grading system comes into play.
Please see our grading descriptions below.
Grade A - Items will be in good condition, with the odd item showing light marks that are washable.
Grade B - Items will have a defect or heavier signs of wear. Some defects that are common include rips, tears, holes, distinct marks, shrinkage or stains. Items will usually only show one of these defects.
Grade C - Items will have multiple defects and likely to have heavy wear. Likely defects are to be broken zips, large or numerous marks, distinctively large holes, and so on.
Rags - These items will be heavily damaged and are to be sold for the purpose of reworks.
Please note - Our team of grading experts do their very best to ensure all grades are sorted appropriately. However from time to time, when grading large quantities of items, some grades may end up in the wrong section, due to human error. We ask buyers to please allow for some margin of error when purchasing.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR ORDER
Please see below to see some of the main points in reference to orders placed.
- All of our orders are handpicked and packed by our grading team. Each order will be pre-sorted to ensure it contains an even mix of brands, sizes and styles.
- The product photography for each category is only an example, to give you a good idea of the type of clothing you will receive. It will not be exactly the same as in the photo, of course it will be similar though.
- As a vintage wholesaler we aim to ensure as many items as possible that we sell are vintage, however some orders will come with a mixture of both modern and vintage items. Where this might be the case, we will highlight it in the product description. Some categories remain purely vintage (and usually command a higher purchase price.)
- Any product category that states “mix” will not always contain an exact equal split of items. Our grading team will always try their best to ensure there is a equal distribution of items inside, however please bear in mind it is not possible to do this for every single order.
- Within each branded product category, we will provide a list of brands to be expected within that order. However, sometimes there may be brands that are not included in the description that you may receive, and likewise you may not receive all of the brands that are listed in the product description.
- We recommend all items purchased are washed or dry-cleaned before being sold. The items will be unlaundered and will have usually been transported and stored for a long period of time before being sold by us. Please expect some signs of wear, musty smells, creases or folds. These should all be alleviated after washing.
We advise all potential and future customers to read our terms and conditions in full before making any purchases, so you can buy with confidence!